Who I work with
I work with "now it's my time" women. In her book Prime Time Women, Marti Barletta, president of the TrendSight Group, describes us as being ready to “experience the joy of being, relish liberation from expectation, rock our world, brim with confidence and live life in drive, who feel our greatest achievements are ahead of us.”
Are you a woman who
- has deferred her dreams to help others find theirs?
- has raised a family?
- is the filling in the sandwich generation with children on one side and aging parents on the other?
- has a “job-job” when you really want to connect with the passions and interests that have been put aside?
- has spent enough time as a lady in waiting (on others)?
- can answer yes to any or all of the above?
Then I can help you! As one of my mentors, Valerie Young says:
"Figure out what you want your life to look like first, then come up with ways —hopefully that you enjoy—that will allow you to have as much of that life as possible.”
Via my website and my monthly e-mail newsletter I help women figure out how to make this time in their lives the ripe and right time for setting out on their own personal quest, be it personal or professional.
Open minds. Open hearts.
I work with women with open minds and open hearts who are ready to explore what they want to do in the prime of their lives. Women who are eager to ask the questions and engage in the discovery that needs to take place in preparation for their own quests.
Your quest is a journey—an exploration—and you are the only one who can decide which path to take.
In Prime Time Women, Marti Barletta aptly described women like us, didn't she? We're ready to say:
"Yes, now it's my time to. . ."
- Experience the joy of being
- Relish liberation from expectation
- Rock my world
- Brim with confidence
- Live life in drive because I know my greatest achievements are ahead of me.”
I can start you on that journey to where you want to be. Are you ready?